Click on the ("Donate") link below which will allow you to submit your offering via PayPal. You don’t have to have a Paypal account to do this; any credit or debit card will work. Enter your donation amount in the box provided; then at the bottom of the left hand column, click "Continue". This is a safe and secure method of online payment.
Why should I give online?
- Giving is a step of faith. Online giving allows you to decide in advance to give faithfully.
- Giving online can simplify your life. You don't need to worry about whether you've forgotten to give or not.
- Giving online allows you to be consistent, even when you're not at church.
- Giving online allows you to be faithful in giving, even when you are away
on vacation or deployed.
- Giving online allows you to focus on the service at WCC. You can leave your checkbook at home.
You will not incur any additional costs or fees for giving online. We appreciate your generosity to this ministry! If you have any questions regarding online giving please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would rather not give online, here are two other options:
1. Mail a check payable to Woodlawn Community Church, 2100 Woodlawn Rd, Woodlawn, TN.
2. Automated banking: You can have your bank setup an automated draft. If you have any questions or need help, please contact Ms. Sue Gafford in the office: 931 648 4469 or send an email to: email@example.com
Be assured, your contributions go directly to funding the ministry of helping people take their next steps towards God. Your faithful generosity fuels the mission and it changes people’s lives.